Saturday, May 16, 2009

My 17th Shot

After the shot, I think I'm pretty good till now.
I woke up early for a Saturday though a bit dizzy. I'd tidied my house, went a grocery shopping and had a good time with my hubby and my chubby son ^_^. Jason Mraz saved the day! As he was with me when I was doing the housing thing...I sang a long with him and I was in a good spirit!
I took panadol twice today as I had a bit fever and nauseous. However, those didn't stop me doing what I wanted. I was the winner of the day and I am proud of it.
But still...tomorrow will be the hardest day of the week as usual. I won't stay at home...I want to go out...cross my finger that I'll be fine tomorrow. Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Halo salam kenal mba :)
    Maaf sy boleh tanya sm mba, apa skr mba sudah dnyatakan sembuh dr hepatitis c stlh terapi interferon&ribavirin?

    ReplyDelete