Sunday, August 16, 2009

My 30th Shot

The shot was smooth penetrating my stomach. A bit fever, no paracetamol was needed. I woke up quite ok, with headache of course. The need of paracetamol (sistenol) is decreasing, once in two days when I only had very bad headache and neck stiffness. The pain of the heart is decreasing as well, but it's still there. However, overall physically I'm ok.

My mood was unpredictable all week, but mostly down. I often found myself in gloomy mode on :(. It wasn't good at all. I was reluctant doing anything, I just want to sleep, think nothing. I believe that it should be this way, I am in this bad mood stage. I want to cry..out loud, but I haven't found the right moment.

It's also harder to focus lately...on anything. I often found myself forget a simple thing...such as what I'm going to do now, where I put my things, what my bos said or what I said only in a minute ago. My alertness also drops significantly. I endangered my life and another one due to my carelessness. God, thank You that moment You saved us.

Now, I want to write nothing more........

No comments:

Post a Comment