Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Please, Slow Down Your Dance Maam...

So so embarrassing to publish my condition lately.

I skip from work for two days now on. I have bad headache, nausea, muscle aches and feel boneless, so uncomfortable. I spend all day at home, try to sleep or just lay down on my bed.

I blame on myself of course. Due to Ied holiday, a long weekend, I JUST did everything I want. I JUST went shopping, helped my husband rearrange the house, even did gardening work. Phew, now I am enjoying the result....almost all day spend the time in my room.

Even, after having the EPO shot I still feel unwell. But feel better now. I want to go for work tomorrow. I promise I'll be more careful then, to take care of myself.

I just thought maybe I had mistaken to choose my dance style. I'll promise to slow down my dance. I don't want to spend another time like this again. It'll be 3 weeks more then I'll be fine. I have to be patient.

Let's dance, but please slow the dance for me....;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment