Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 22nd Shot

I feeeeel goooood!

I went to my relative last night after working til late with my family. I shot interferon after that. This morning I woke up feeling fresh. I played badminton for 30mins with my hubby. Ran around with my kid and his rabbit. I had my head and upper body massage at my was visited beauty salon (gosh....feels like years since my last visit). I plan to visit every Saturday then (cross fingers).I went to mall picking and buying my fave cds, windows shopping and eating my fave steaks. I felt relax at home as well. Drinking strawberry flavor drink,listening my fave voices while keeping my fingers pressing my laptop keyboard and mouse to enjoy virtual world.

God, thank You a million for today. I forget my pains although they're still inside me. I feel very happy and blessed. Wishing I have today everyday then.

No comments:

Post a Comment